Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a miracle!

I kept taking pregnancy tests and they kept reading negative, I thought that was so strange since I was feeling so pregnant. Well the last time I took a test, the bathroom garbage was missing the liner so I left it on the counter. Well John comes to bed and was like, you have something to tell me? I told him no. He told me I was pregnant and I said I'm not I just took a test and he was all, go look at the counter. Sure enough a positive, I guess I was supposed to wait longer for the results, this was Christmas night. Then next week I go in to the mid-wife and they couldn't get a heartbeat so I go get an ultrasound done, there I was told that the baby was dead and for "health reasons" I should have a DNC. Well I made the mistake of having one 4 years ago on my 13 wk. old twins (left me feeling terrible) so I wasn't about to go through that again. So much to their frustration I said no thanks I'll let my body do it's thing. But I did agree to come back 2 weeks later and sure enough baby is fine! Due around Aug.6th! Is "it" going to be our 4th son or 1st daughter? Vote on right! With the dramatic chain of events this pregnancy, I'm thinking girl...

4 comments:

Grace said...

Awesome!! Praise the Lord! That's all I can think of!!!

Aly sun said...

God created this child for a very special purpose. Each child is a miracle, but this is an amazing story. I am hoping for a girl for you!

simplykersh said...

Your stress through all of that must have been horrible! Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful. I'm voting girl. BTW are you using Betty?? She is great!

Sara said...

I already made my comments on facebook, but I'll say again congratulations and I'm hoping for a girl for you too! =)