Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Blog

So I had to end up deleting my old blog due to some *cough* people whose entire life revolved around rudely disagreeing with me. No promises on regular updates, John's work computer (that is going to be no more when he changes positions in Feb.) is the only one with strong enough wireless connection to tap into our neighbor's internet :) He thinks that he will get a new one with his new position, but they'll have to order it and, well, to put it into perspective John has been waiting for his new company pick-up since graduation in June. Pictures are a HUGE pain on this computer as well, sorry, so they will be limited until situations improve. So as you can see to the right we are expecting again so with that comes insomnia galore, so there just might be hope to updates :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad that you are back on here! And CONGRATULATIONS on your new little blessing! Hopefully I'll join you soon! I guess we'll see!!

Sara said...

Shame on you for not telling me you started up a blog again! =) I'm so glad you're back! Pictures or not, regular updates or not, it's just nice to check in with you now and then since blogging is my main way of communicating with you and your family. Did I mention I'm glad you're back? =)