Monday, March 23, 2009

Too much energy!

I wish I could post that I am the one with having too much energy, but I am referring to my 3 active boys. On rainy days like these I wish for a human hamster wheel to wear it out of them. I think it could be easily installed in my garage... maybe even power the house!
Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this of my brood, sure lots of people tell me at the grocery store or walmart "Wish I could bottle that energy for myself!" but the comments today took me by surprise. For my WIC appointment today I had aunt Juli come watch over the boys because she was hanging out at the academy building just a mile from my house. When I walked into the bilingual office the lady, whom must see hundreds of women and children monthly, proclaimed "Oh, no boys today? Those guys are the biggest balls of energy I've ever seen, the older two just jumped up and down the whole time last time, remember?" Of course I remembered but I was surprised that my little family left such an impression. She didn't know why I was in today until she looked at my paperwork and saw that I was applying due to my pregnancy, she was very surprised, not rude, but eyes wide asking how far apart the last two will be. Surly she must see lots whom are closer together than 16 months! Anyways, when we were done she said, "Wow, that sure went a lot faster!" It was a little awkward, but at least she wasn't telling me about how naughty they were and how I need to take parenting classes...

0 comments: