Monday, February 23, 2009

My Newest Nephew!

Adam James Skaer

Febuary 14th, 2009 ~7 lbs. 12 oz. ~ 22"


Oh, did I have the arrival of this little guy all messed up. I had heard that my brother, Adam, came home from Iraq about midnight on Friday, so I figured he made it within hours of the birth. But, I was wrong, they had said comes, not came, so he arrived this last Friday. He didn't get to see his son until he was 6 days old. I find myself complaining a lot about my husbands constant absence, but at least (so far) he's been present for the births, oh, and he's been in the same country!

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

I can't really imagine going through a birth without my husband by my side, but women are made of tough stuff and we do what we have to do. I'm glad your brother's leave wasn't too far off and that he had at least a short visit. Yes, it reminds us all what we have to be thankful for even when husbands come home late in the evening, at least they are home every night.