Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick

So the last 2 weeks the whole house (other than John) has been sick with one thing or another. It started with bad colds with sinus pressure, then it was puking, and now it is scary high feavers. FUN! I have a lot to blog about but with adding nurse to my current occupation plus the lack of internet access (John's new laptop will have an air card though, coming 'sometime' before harvest) I'm finding it hard to sit and write out my venting. Like about that single lady that already had 6 children and had 8 more implanted into her. I'm still waiting for my blood pressure to regulate after hearing that on Friday.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You poor dears! I hope you get over your sicknesses soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to be reading your blog again!!!