Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Bees

You know we are experiencing nice weather when I don't post very often! The outside just sucks this family out and it hurts to come in :)

Recent going on's:

-Getting asked 5 times in one day if my older two are twins, I'll have to post a recent photo and get your opinion on the matter.
-Having the P.A. and our Pediatrician gang up on me to try to talk me into putting Josh and Jake on Ritalin. So they have 2,000 times more energy than "regular" children, just think of how productive they are going to be some day! Economic stimulus...
-Pretty much lifting a finger brings on braxon-hicks contractions (I cannot believe my pregnancy book has the nerve to say they aren't painful!), so my house is disgusting as I conserve my energy to keeping my son's alive, priorities, priorities! Also, I have been having long bouts of nausea that Zofran won't help, yikes! My biggest pregnancy fear coming true, ahhhh!
-Had a yard sale and while more organizing is needed, you can now walk inside of my garage!
-After much force we got Josiah to walk pretty consistently, he has been able to for a while but preferred crawling or being carried. If you ask me I think it was that his knees got really sore it being shorts weather and all.

I'm sure there is a bunch more things, but I'll probably get to blogging more since it looks like it's going to be getting too hot to go outside for a while...

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Praise the Lord for nice weather. The children may be dirty, but they are entertained and can be loud outside!
Pregnancy books are written by middle aged men. It is frustrating when they say, "Your nausea will go away -- eat some ginger." You are on the home stretch and it won't last forever. Praying for some relief for you.

Grace said...

Thanks for the update! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Not fun!!!